Grooming Centre Scheme For University Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students | 20 Million Naira
Grooming Centre Scheme For University Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students | 20 Million Naira, Grooming People for Better Livelihood Centre (Grooming Centre) is now accepting applications from eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions for its 2022 grant scheme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme is September 30, 2022.Grooming Centre Scheme For University Undergraduate & Postgraduate Student
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa
- Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship Programme
- Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship Programme
Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme Objectives, Beneficiaries and Requirements
The Governing Council and Management of the Grooming People for Better Livelihood Centre (Grooming Centre), a leading Microfinance Institution in Nigeria, is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme for the academic year 2022. The objective of the programme, which is the third in a series, is to stimulate research and the expansion of existing knowledge in the areas of microfinance, rural development, inclusive finance, social
- To promote financial inclusion and contribution to the knowledge base in enterprise development through research.
- The 2022 University Grant will be awarded to 100 Undergraduate and 50 Postgraduate students who are presently carrying out their research studies in the areas of either microfinance, rural development, inclusive finance, social enterprise, MSME and women in development.
- The applicant must be either a student at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in a Nigerian tertiary institution whose research study covers any of such areas as financial inclusion, microfinance, rural development, social enterprise, MSMEs, technological development, women in development or any other research that is aimed at lifting people out of poverty.
- Research Areas
- The focus of the research study must be relevant to the Nigerian context, practical, innovative and should be capable of promoting any of the above areas of interest, in the Nigerian space.
- The applicant must be a student at a NUC/NBTE-approved Nigerian university or polytechnic.
- The applicant must submit a written and signed recommendation from his/her project supervisor.
- The research must show a high level of originality, and imaginative thought and be data inclusive.
- (There are no age, gender, religious or ethnic barriers to application).
How to Apply for Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- The applicant must submit a research concept of between10-15 pages which will include an introduction, literature review, research methodology including references and a page of the candidate’s personal profile. The candidate will also submit a final soft copy of the research project on completion of the study. (See Abstract for Guide).
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.