Updated list of Restaurants that accept PayPal. Paypal, one of the global accepted method of payment across various platforms and businesses. Since the birth of morden technologies majority of individuals now operates cashless policy and as a result vendors and other business owners have adopted the digital payment processes to enable customers, travelers and clients around the globe. Restaurants tha accept paypal is what we are going to discuss in detail on the article, stay tunned. I know you will enjoy this.
In the world today, one of the areas which required adaptation was how payments are accepted and processed. Most people now rely on cards or alternative methods, such as PayPal or mobile payments.
Restaurants are one of the most elevant businesses around, in order to survive they need to constantly change and adopt the new technologies. As well all know, there is alot of competition and if one fall, the clients will move easily to the next vendor.As a vendor, you wont like to loose customers to your competitor who accepts paypal as a payment method, would you?
In this article, we will guide you through using PayPal as a payment method in restaurants.
Paying with Paypal in any restaurant
PayPal as an online payment system that can be used directly to pay at online and retail stores, either directly from PayPal account balance or with funds drawn from bank accounts or credit cards linked to your PayPal account.
The goodnews is that you can create a PayPal account for free. It’s also free to link your checking account, debit card, or credit card to your PayPal account.
There are a few different ways to make PayPal payment at restaurants — it could be directly through a restaurant’s website or app if provided, or with a PayPal account linked to a digital wallet.
Using PayPal with an app or website
Technology has made it easy for most delivery and fast food restaurants to won an online ordering system which can be an app or a website where you can place your order for delivery or pickup.
Most of them now accept PayPal as a payment method. It is very easy to use PayPal with these restaurants, you would place your order through the app or website and then choose the PayPal option at checkout.
Restaurants that accept PayPal
Now that you’ve understand how paypal works, its left for us to revail food restaurants that accept that method of payment. Below are the list of restaurants that allows you to use PayPal to pay for your purchases, either directly from their website or app, or at the restaurant using any of your digital wallet like Android Pay or Samsung Pay. Restaurants operates as delivery, fast food, and dine-in options.
Are you aware that PayPal can’t be linked with Apple Pay as a funding source? So iPhone users won’t be able to use PayPal at dine-in or fast food restaurants that accept wireless payments. But at these restaurants, you can still pay with your phone using a different funding source linked to your Apple Pay account.
1. Panera Bread: PayPal payment methods accepted: Online, in-app
2. Papa John’s Pizza: PayPal payment methods accepted: Online, in-app
3. Burger King: PayPal payment methods accepted: In-app only
4. Chick-fil-A: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store only). To make payment you must link your PayPal account to your Android Pay or Samsung Pay wallet, and then use your mobile phone to pay at the restaurant
5. Dunkin’: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store) or in-app. For in-store payments your PayPal account should be linked to your Android Pay or Samsung Pay wallet, and then use your mobile phone to pay at the restaurant.
While the In-app payments uses PayPal to add funds to your Dunkin’ prepaid card or virtual card, and then place your order through the app
6. Firehouse Subs: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store only).
7. Jimmy John’s: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (pickup only)
8. Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC): PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store only)
9. Little Caesars: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store only)
10. McDonald’s: PayPal payment methods accepted: Android Pay, Samsung Pay (in-store only).
I hope this article has helped you discover the world trends of PayPal payments, which really fastened the process of ordering and paying for meals. As digital currencies exist paypal remains the most accepted payment option and new restuarants are adding this chain to their payment options. Viewing form digital revolution,, soon we may all be paying for food, groceries etc via paypal.